Idmipitthe Admin replied

293 weeks ago

The Vault Dubbed Hindi Movie Free Download Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c A teacher and four students visit an old high school that is set to be demolished. They discover the school was a place they use to hold slaves. They discover a basement with a mysterious vault that lies the ultimate evil.
A teacher (Lyde) takes a handful of students to an abandoned school that is marked for demolition. The school at one time was a prison for slaves and Mr. B wants the kids to have a chance at saving some history. As soon as they get in the place they find themselves locked in. So what is the first thing they do? They split up to investigate. An evil spirit of a dead slave is imprisoned in a vault in the school and is of course unleashed. Cheesy effects and uninspired deaths follow in predictable fashion. This Full Moon production lacks any zip at all and the story just sits there instead of doing something. Even low budget supernatural movies can deliver some scares but they usually need atmosphere and this movie has none.
Well, this one isn&#39;t as horrible as Horrorvision, but it sure is close! Nothing works in this film. The look is very low budget, which is the case, but there are many ways to make it look better; the acting isn&#39;t very good, the story is much too simple, and much too boring, some scenes defy reason, I could go on for days. I want to like Full Moon films, but I just can&#39;t. The film, it looks as tho they spent exactly one day on the script, one day on filming, and one day on editing..maybe even less. Black is a first time director, I think, and you can tell…he worries less about storytelling, and more about style, and using cool tricks that do nothing but take away from the plot. The scenes are too drawn out, and there is very little suspense. Some of the acting is just plain bad, some is decent at best. <br/><br/>Another problem with this movie is the back story with the slave trade. I don&#39;t know a lot about the slave trade, but I&#39;m gonna take a wild guess and say, despite what the movie claims, they never delivered slaves from Africa to California. That fact took away from the seriousness, then you have this horrible guard character who goes on and on about the history of the place, despite the fact that there&#39;s an evil spirit loose in the building. I could go on for a while, but I won&#39;t. This movie is just bad…Full Moon productions is just bad, and it&#39;s a shame, because I think they could go a lot better.

The Seven-Ups sub downloaddownload SirenCena de Encanto full movie in hindi free download mp4Davros vs Bond full movie in hindi free download hd 720pTeen Force Ninjas full movie hd 1080pEpisode 3.6 full movie in hindi 720pMistah hd full movie downloadYou're an Angel in tamil pdf downloadthe Welcome to Valhalla full movie in hindi free download hdEpisode 2.3 movie download
Please log in to post a reply.