Idmipitthe Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Voice Over Full Movie Download In Hindi

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Three extreme situations that are actually the same.
A short film linking three separate story lines . I was reminded somewhat of Aronofsky's THE FOUNTAIN a film I didn't like though it was beautiful to look at from a technical viewpoint . VOICE OVER is also another beautiful looking and I wonder how much it cost . Almost certainly one of the more expensive shorts I've watched recently with the underwater scenes in particular stand out . Very good cinematography and very good editing and for the most part my attention was grippedthe three separate stories were intercut with one another . The problem lies in the ending . It's at this point I suppose the audience are gasping " Sacre bleu " and so was I - except not in a complimentary admiring way . It's good for the most part and some people will enjoy the feel good factor to it but seems very much like a cop out of sorts which is a pity
Let me just say that this is a beautiful short, a beautiful looking short that is. Three stories connected by a Narrator's voice over, which in itself becomes jarring and exposes an inherent weakness in visual story-telling. The director draws you in from the beginning and the high quality production values are apparent from the start. Coloured and imagined for a very demanding visual audience that wants to be impressed. BUT in essence there is no story and it tries to be too clever then it really isnone of the three stories has visual connections hence all hangs on the captivating narrative voice. In all honesty, the filmmakers are guilty of trying to be too clever forgetting that story is key.

download full movie Deadline for Murder in hindiEpisode 1.180 malayalam full movie free downloadGit Along Little Dogies full movie in hindi downloadEnemy Mine full movie hd 1080p downloadFight movie free download hdJumanji: Welcome to the Jungle full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pAsylum in hindi download free in torrentA Little Too Much Beefcake torrenthindi Dark Places free downloadBros Being Jocks full movie in hindi free download

last edited 218 weeks ago by Idmipitthe
Please log in to post a reply.