Idmipitthe Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny Tamil Dubbed Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Ten years after Samanosuke slew the demon king Fortinbras, a new hero arrives with the mystic power to incarcerate the souls of evil into a gauntlet. He and a group of samurais set out to destroy remnant demons and defeat Lord Nobunaga.
Ten years after Samanosuke Akechi slew the demon king Fortinbras, a new hero arrives with the mystic power to incarcerate the souls of evil into a gauntlet. He and a group of samurais set out to destroy remnant demons and defeat Lord Nobunaga, who escaped after the fall of the demon realm when Fortinbras was killed, before horror is brought into the world.
Onimusha 2 is not a bad game, it is very well made and the late Yusaku MatsudaJubei looks well done. The inclusion of friends puts to shame the solitude of Onimusha 3, and adds relief to the already tense plot. The story is well done, and this game does not suffer from bad sequel syndrome. Why do I mention that? Well, some people thought spamming the same message that said this game was bad would give them some sort of ego boost to their Samanosuke Fanboy-hood. The gameplay is limited to the D-Pad, buttons, and the R1/R2,L1/L2. I've had this game for well over two years, and I still enjoy it. It offers various side-stories and gives a dark tone to a dark game. No more, "I'm Luke Skywalker, I'm here to rescue you." crap that came about with Samanosuke. No, this samurai is out for revenge, and you will see him suffer despite his victory(spoiler? Well, you'd expect there to be a victory since Onimusha 3 came out.) I give this game a 9/10. The only problem was that some of the voice acting was a problem, I still enjoyed the voices, but they could have been done better. Go now and play this game, unless you cross me worse then death!
i played this game for 4 days straight and it is WAY better than the first!<br/><br/>the plot is basically the same (mystic samurai must defeat demon horde), but now, you absorb your enemies' souls (ala "Soul Reaver") instead of their power. Also, you can transform into "Onimusha", a powered-up version of yourself with white hair, purple skin, & energy powers.<br/><br/>this is aboutclose to an interactive movieyou're going to get! (besides playing Max Payne) Pick this one up!

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge hd full movie downloadthe Opiates and Antibiotics full movie in hindi free download hdGuerrilla full movie in hindi free downloadthe Armageddon downloaddownload The ThinningCannon full movie in hindi free downloadPete's Dragon movie in tamil dubbed downloadAmusement Park Industry vs. World's Oldest Profession full movie hd downloadtamil movie National Treasure: Book of Secrets free downloadmalayalam movie download Episode 1.11

last edited 218 weeks ago by Idmipitthe
Please log in to post a reply.